Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Silly Floridians

http://www.cbs12.com/articles/quiz-4731419-big-down.html

So, I read this little quiz this morning on an old post over at Forever in Hell.

It's pretty interesting. It's a "Sexual Tension Quiz" given to high school students in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.

Apparently, the teacher was reprimanded for distributing the quiz. This got me wondering about the size of the city and it's possible connection with disciplining teachers for, you know, trying to actually teach.

Here's my answer from Wikipedia: Palm Beach Gardens is home to around 35,000 people (I know, Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source, but it got the job done.) While I was there I also searched for the size of the Shreveport/Bossier Metropolitan Area (yeah, we're metropolitan....OOO, AAAH) and guess what? Our population is WAY bigger. Like 10 times bigger: 375,000.

So, I got to thinking. Would this quiz have been a big deal here? Was it frowned upon because everyone knows everyone in Palm Beach Gardens? Or are there more conservative agendas to blame?

I know not everyone in my mom's generation is comfortable talking about sex, but as far as I know, everyone is OUR generation is. That means the generation below us (the high school students who were given the quiz) have GOT to be open about it? Right??

Maybe not. But, why shouldn't they be? It's a simple quiz for crying out loud. Just something to get their minds thinking, just something to test their knowledge. Maybe I'm too open-minded for my own good.

I just don't see the harm in it. I remember in high school we used to take these "sexual innuendo" quizzes for fun on the internet...and learn absolutely NOTHING other than how to make perfectly normal things sound dirty. So, if a psychology teacher wants to take something kids are doing anyway and turn it into a learning device...why shouldn't they be allowed?

Sounds like good teaching to me, but like I said, my open mind will be my ultimate demise.

Here's the quiz in it's entirety. I found it fun to think outside the box a little. Maybe you will, too.

1. I am a protrusion that comes in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me,

you feel good. What Am I?


2. I'm spread before I'm eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes lick my nuts. What Am I?


3. I assist an erection. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I'm called a big swinger. What Am I?


4. Over 1,000 people went down on me. I wasn't maiden for long. A big hard thing ripped me open. What Am I?


5. You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do. What Am I?


6. When I go in I cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What Am I?


7. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. What Am I?


8. All day long, it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What Am I?


9. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard. What Am I?


10. If I miss, I hit your bush. It's my job to stuff your box. When I come, it's news. What Am I?


11. I offer Protection. I get the finger ten times. You use your fingers to get me off. What Am I?


12. I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver. What Am I?


13. My business is briefs. I am a cunning linguist. I plead and plead for it. What Am I?


14. I make some guys shoot in the air. I usually have a little pecker. I'm better in your hand than in your bush. What Am I?


Click the link up top for the answers. Some will surprise you, others will be, like, "DUH."


No comments:

Post a Comment