Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First Post

As my first post, I assume I should shed some light on my blog's title and purpose.

It's pretty simple: I hate grey. I think in black and white.

I'm trying to find the elusive "grey area" of life. The area where people are happy with who they are without constantly pinning themselves "worst" or "best" at everything.

I have a problem with this.

I began this year with a new's year's resolution that I wouldn't let things get me so worked up and angry. This anger comes from days when I feel the "worst."

Worst at what? Who the ef knows?

My mind doesn't function properly. But, still, I've done a little better this year with my anger, and now I'd like to take it a step further and really ruminate on the parts of life that make me feel this way.

Read at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment